3DMed Founder & Chairman
● Ph.D in Institute of biochemistry and cell biology, CAS, China.
● Postdoc in UZH，Switzerland.
● Founded 3DMed in 2010, focusing on precision cancer diagnostics and drug development.
● Building up a drug pipeline covering 3 clinical late stage compounds and 2 preclinical clinical candidates.
● 20 years of broad biotech R&D experiences in developing cutting-edge qPCR, CE, dPCR & NGS products for RUO, LDT & Dx
● Passionate R&D leader at multiple companies & countries
• Senior Vice President of Genomics R&D at IDT in 2014 - 2018
• Vice President of Genetic Applications R&D at Thermo Fisher in 2012 - 2014
• Vice President of Molecular Biology R&D in Pall Corporation in 2010 - 2012
• Sr. Director and Scientific Fellow at Applied Biosystems in 1998 - 2010
● Expert qPCR and NGS product developer
• Developed TaqMan MicroRNA Assays, AmpliSeq, Target Capture NGS Kits, and many other TaqMan Assays for RUO, LDT and Dx applications
• Achieving >$800M new product revenues
● Successful collaborator with hundreds of academic institutes and biotech companies in cancer, miRNAs, stem cells, CNVs & single cell analysis
● Productive author of 55 peer-reviewed papers, 8 book chapters, and holder of 36 patents and patent publications
● Molecular geneticist trained at Harvard Medical School in 1996-1998 and University of Missouri in 1993-1996